MTANA 2020 Annual Conference
Time & Location
CEUs for CRNAs by CRNAs
Come for the CEUs but stay for the outdoors! Come experience all that Montana has to offer with a multitude of activities for the whole family. Yellowstone National Park is a short drive away as well as world class hiking, camping, mountain biking, fly fishing, and too many other options to list.
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is conveniently located near our conference and offers multiple non-stop flights to/from major hubs across the US. Other regional flights are offered in Billings, Butte, Helena, Great Falls, and Missoula.
Room blocks reserved for MTANA @ $139/night. Please contact the hotel directly and request the MTANA block.
- Early Bird AANA Member$400$4000$0
- Early Bird Non-AANA Member$425$4250$0
- Ultrasound Workshop$125$1250$0
- AANA Member After 5/12/2020$450$4500$0
- Non-AANA Member After 5/12$475$4750$0
- Saturday Only$320$3200$0
- Friday or Sunday Registration$195$1950$0
- Saturday Fundraising Event$75$750$0
- Residents (SRNAs)$75$750$0
- Vendor Registration$250$2500$0